Information Relating to Covid-19
We know that your travel plans may be affected by the exceptional situation related to Covid-19 and we are sorry for that. You will find on this page our measures to support you during this unprecedented period.
Following the french government's announcement of July 12, 2021, we inform you that the Sanitary Pass is not compulsory if you are only using the accommodation at a hotel. Wearing a mask and respecting the sanitary protocol in force remains compulsory in hotel-restaurants.
From the beginning of August, the Sanitary Pass will be compulsory for dining areas, including outside terraces, bars and business seminars. For 12-17 year olds, the Health Pass will only apply from September 30, 2021.
What is the Health Pass?
The Sanitary Pass corresponds to the control of your status either from the “Tous Anti-Covid” application, or in PDF format on your phone, or in paper format.
The Sanitary Pass is valid in the following 3 cases:
- A complete vaccination schedule:
- 7 days after the 2nd injection for the Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca vaccines
- 7 days after the 1st injection for the vaccines for people who have already had COVID
- 28 days after the 1st injection for the Janssen vaccine
- Proof of a positive test (PCR or antigen) attesting to recovery from COVID dating more than 11 days and less than 6 months.
- Proof of a negative test (PCR or antigen) less than 48 hours. For long stays, a test carried out every 48 hours is necessary if you wish to access restaurant areas, bars, terraces and business seminars.
What are the places or events where the Sanitary Pass will now be required?
- At the swimming pool and wellness areas: we advise you to inquire at the establishment in question in which you wish to stay.
- Business seminars: YES . Health Pass will be necessary for business seminars.
- Inside the restaurant, at the bar and on the terrace: YES . A valid Health Pass will be mandatory to access the restaurant, bar or to consume on the terrace.
- In the breakfast room: YES. A valid Health Pass will be mandatory to take breakfast in the breakfast room.
- At the hotel: NO . The Health Pass will not be required if you are only using the accommodation areas. Wearing a mask and complying with sanitary measures remain compulsory.
An adapted catering offer
From the beginning of August, a Valid Sanitary Pass will be mandatory to access the dining areas including on the terrace as well as the bars.