Stronger together: Cit'Hotel hotel network
A dynamic hotel brand on the UP
Created in 1993, Cit'Hotel is a network of 200 independent hoteliers and a yearly reservation turnover of 14 800 000 Euros.
In 2014 Cit'Hotel ventured beyond the boarders France to embrace 15 hotels located in Germany and Austria from “ TIP TOP HOTELS”
In 2015 the group expanded its offer into the high end leisure market by integrating « châteaux et demeures & grandes etapes des vignobles ».
Now, Cit'Hotel has set itself a new challenge by introducing a new brand to its collection: URBAN STYLE by CITOTEL.
A hotel brand that stands for quality
Cit'Hotel was one of the first hotel groups to join the France Quality Plan. Created in 2003 this Label – also called Tourism Quality Plan – certifies that an establishment has a personalised and warm welcome as well as high standards in regards to comfort, cleanliness, available information and actively promotes local produce. (ex : sourcing food locally)
By 2005, already 78% of Cit'Hotel hotels had obtained the Label. Today that number is as high as 95%
A marketing force to rise above the crowd
In addition to increasing the visibility for each hotel, Cit'Hotel offer tools to improve reservations and marketing, thereby contributing to the overall development and success of the member hoteliers.
Cit'Hotel offers a brand website, totally redesigned in 2018 to enhance direct bookings, a new App for smartphones , an online brochure and its own online booking engine GALAXY.
Each member hotel can sell rooms thought GDS and via travel agency contracts.
Ever year Cit'Hotel distributes 140 000 paperback brochures.
11 good reasons to join
- Enjoy the experience of our booking center
- A distribution on the best performing portals
- A visible site with optimized SEO
- Diffusion on the new generation GDS
- National communication campaigns
- Commercial support of your establishment with tour operators and companies
- A loyalty program and a customer contact base
- An integrated solution for launching targeted marketing campaigns
- A purchasing center (Pro Achat) providing substantial economic gains to 150 recognized suppliers in the profession
- Control of customer satisfaction
- Customized quality audits