Qualité Tourisme brand
"Qualité Tourisme™, an external sign of trust".
Citôtel's commitment to the Qualité Tourisme national plan confirms the importance it gives to client satisfaction.
The quality of our hotels is our priority
Welcoming, comfortable, clean... We have invested in thorough quality processes in order to ensure complete client satisfaction.
This is why Citôtel has been committed to the Tourism Minister's Qualité Tourisme national plan for several years and regularly increases the number of its hotels that achieve the Qualité Tourisme™ standard.
Almost 65% of our hotels have been awarded the Qualité Tourisme standard since July 2005 and others will obtain it during 2007 with the objective of having the whole network approved. The brand's values are: reception, communication, competent staff, comfort, cleanliness and safety for the hotel combined with promotion of local resources.
You can recognise our Qualité Tourisme™ hotels by the specific logo.
A strong commitment: the Qualité Tourisme™ brand
The Qualité Tourisme™ brand is part of the Qualité Tourisme plan launched in 2003 by the Tourism Minister in order to promote a highly competent tourist sector at a national level.
In order to achieve the Qualité Tourisme™ standard, every hotel has to satisfy 94 national quality commitments for hotels.
By taking part on this quality process, we make commitments to our guests in terms of:
- Information and communication: every request for advice or information is dealt with in a precise and clear manner whether received via our website or by telephone.
- A personal and warm welcome: in order that our guests feel at ease from the moment they arrive.
- Competent staff, trained to satisfy our guest's needs in numerous languages whilst providing impeccable service.
- Hotel cleanliness, maintenance and safety, guarantees of comfort not only in the rooms but also in all parts of the hotel.
- Promoting local resources, to let our guests taste and explore the gastronomy and culture or our regions.
Qualité Tourisme™, a Tourism Ministry website